We have a current opportunity for a Senior Air Quality Engineer in St. Louis on a permanent basis. The position will be part of their organically growing air quality team and be part of an entirely employee-owned company.
As they continue to be one of the top 30 ENR firms, this role has a clear career path towards regionally managing projects and a reporting direct team. There is a hybrid flexibility work from home schedule and an above industry standard competitive bonus program as well.
- Maintain and nurture existing client relationships
- Work with staff and lead and direct accomplishments of project work.
- 5+ years in consulting, air permitting and air compliance
- Knowledge of MO, IL and other surrounding Midwest state regulations, and USEPA air quality regulations
- Familiarity with air compliance needs of the manufacturing, mining, power, and waste industries
- Dispersion modeling experience using AERMOD.
If interested, please apply!!