One of the world's leading providers of critical water and wastewater treatment solutions who offering a broad portfolio of products, services and expertise to support industrial, municipal and recreational customers who value water. Is looking for a senior application / technical sales engineer for their industrial clients.
This is a home based position with minimal travel requirements.
Experienced Applications Engineer on moderate to advanced complex customer process solutions. Operates independently determining proper design and approach for solving customer requirements. May direct developing engineer.
Core Responsibilities and Tasks
- Live our culture and exemplify our Growth Enabling Behaviors to be highly enabled to deliver, highly empowered to succeed and highly accountable to lead.
- Works primarily with the direct sales team, reviews customer requirements on medium to large complex projects, determines appropriate process solutions by performing calculations using standard tools.
- Selects appropriate equipment / materials to meet customer needs and to develop project costing.
- Works with Drafters, creates drawings as required for the application.
- Generates customer proposals utilizing standard tools, seeks and gains appropriate approval levels.
- Effectively communicates solution to internal and external customers.
- Determines and understands risk associated with work product.
- Provides mentoring/training to other engineers on business processes and technical applications.
- Requires BS/BA degree in Engineering.
- 5+ yrs. of experience
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience in any of the following: RO or other filtration systems, MBRs or DAF
- Advanced competency in multiple standard equipment platforms and their employment.
Thorough understanding of common components and their application.
- Able to execute complex tasks with limited guidance.
- Effectively collaborates with other disciplines in a team environment.
- Solid understanding of the sales process and how organizational role influences outcome.
- Solid understanding of financial principals related to proposals, costing, business outcome and risk mitigation.
- Solid understanding of contractual terms and conditions.
- Advanced ability to develop execution strategy while mitigating business risk.
- Possesses excellent communications skills and is able to effectively present technical information in a customer setting.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS - 20%
Apply now or reach out to 857-972-9678