Our client is a major, national environmental & sustainability consultancy providing organisations across the public and private sectors with environmental solutions. Achieving exponential growth and having leaders in the industry, they cover diverse markets with various environmental services!
They are looking for a Senior Approvals Consultant to join their Environmental Impact Assessment Team, in Perth!
- Assist in leading project approvals for top tier clients.
- Opportunity to work on diverse projects like mining, energy, industry, infrastructure, and land development across private and public sector.
- Responsible for environmental management / environmental impact assessments.
- Lead and manage multi-disciplinary teams, delivering approval applications and technical reports.
- Support project environmental and planning approval requirements.
- Liaise with clients and manage projects effectively.
- Manage key client accounts, project budgets, and growth opportunities.
We are looking for individuals:
- +5 years of environmental assessment and approvals experiences.
- WA experience highly desirable.
- Strong background in client management.
- Leadership attributes and keen to be part of a growing business.
- Freedom to work autonomously.
- Familiar with local legislation, regulations, and guidelines.
Perks & Benefits:
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Opportunity to work on reputable projects locally and interstate.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Access to employee share scheme,
- Paid parental leave and partner leave.
- Access to philanthropic program dedicated in helping environment and communities.
- Many more!