A Houston based Architecture & Interiors firm is seeking a Senior Architect to join their team. The firm is growing their team due to a tremendous number of projects that are on the horizon. This is an amazing opportunity to join a close-knit team, and enhance your career!
- Work with senior staff to collaborate on the design and production of documents.
- Prepares design and construction drawings with supervision.
- Assists to coordinate architectural drawings with drawings from other professional disciplines related to each project.
- Assists to prepare, review, and approve submittals, correspondence, change orders, and shop drawings. Completes and maintains project files.
- Assists to perform field surveys and gathers pertinent information required to accomplish design and construction drawings.
- Preferred commercial experience in the following project types: Hospitality (Restaurants, Bars, Night Clubs, Casinos, and Hotels), as well as Residential Projects.
- 5+ years of experience
- Strong knowledge of building codes, regulations, and standards
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, and other architectural software
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
If you are an experienced Project Architect with a passion for architecture and a track record of delivering successful projects, we encourage you to apply. The firm offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and opportunities for growth and advancement within the company.