They are an engineering and architecture company that predominantly work on existing buildings. They are looking to grow across multiple states in the US and have been speaking to Director-Level Engineers & Architects in Texas, Florida, North Carolina.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with clients and co-workers to provide technical consultation and work towards consensus to help solve problems;
- Serves as a Project Manager and primary client contact for projects;
- Prepares reviews budgets, coordinates staff and work distribution, as well as manages client deliverables;
- Serves as a project team member on projects managed by others and is able to be involved in creating solutions for non-routine, complex projects with minimal supervision;
- Establish technical leadership by holding leadership roles on technical committees and professional organizations and authoring papers and publications and delivering presentations in relevant target markets;
- Explore and develop new markets and leverage business opportunities through industry involvement;
- Effectively manage multiple complex projects within specified timeline and under budget;
- Define the potential scope of projects through analysis and evaluation of alternate solutions to the client's problem;
- Train, direct and review the work of team members, giving feedback as appropriate;
- Ensure project remains within budget; billing is accurate and timely, project documentation is complete, receivables collected;
- Demonstrate awareness of employee safety by performing duties in accordance to company and OSHA guidelines;
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in the field of Architecture or related field;
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Ability to traverse unpaved and or ungraded surfaces;
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Master's degree;
- Technical competence in roofing, waterproofing, and exterior wall system design, construction, building enclosure systems and assemblies for air, water, structural, and thermal performance.
Physical & Travel Demands:
- Some work may be performed in confined spaces and at heights in excess of six feet;
- Ability to detect physical changes in material;
- Up to 40% travel may be required for this position.
- Health Benefits (Dental, Vision, HSA)
- 401K Match
- 8 Holidays per year
- 18 days PTO
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development
- Additional Benefits