An award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm that offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad.
Join a team of industry leaders and make a difference on some of the most exciting and interesting projects in the field!
An opening for an Interim Senior Environmental Project Manager - 20+ Years Experience in the New Jersey office.
In this position, you will be responsible for managing environmental projects. A strong technical background and the ability to interpret and apply environmental regulations is essential. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering technically excellent services, developing new clients and business opportunities, preparing technical proposals and reports, managing client relationships, conducting environmental research and analyses, supervising field investigations, and managing staff.
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental Science, Geology, or Environmental Engineering (Master's degree a plus);
- 20+ years of related experience with environmental investigations, assessments, and remediation projects;
- Expert-level knowledge and understanding of Site Remediation regulations and guidance;
- Proficient in environmental due diligence;
- Demonstrated ability to perform quantitative and technical analyses;
- Proven seller-doer capable of developing new clients and business opportunities;
- Excellent analytic and judgement capabilities;
- Ability to multi-task effectively, manage multiple projects and clients, develop and manage project budgets, and effectively manage and coach staff;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work evenings and/or weekends as projects require; and
- Ability to travel and spend time at a job site or client location.
Please take a look and if you have this background and this position is of interest to you then please apply!