My client is an international multidisciplinary consultancy who is looking to grow their transport/civil presence in Victoria! If you are passionate about building a team or business development, this opportunity might be interesting to you! The team is currently looking for a Senior - Associate Civil Engineer in their Melbourne office.
Qualifications & Requirements
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in civil design in development focused engineering/transport engineering in Victoria.
- Previous experience and knowledge of road/highway design, surface treatment, pavement design, cycle infrastructure, intersections, and more.
- Experienced in a wide range of civil development projects in Victoria.
- Ability to lead and mentor civil engineering teams.
- Experienced in a client-facing or business development role.
- Working experience with schools, street upgrades, and cycle way links.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Civil 3D, or 12D.
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering.
- RPENng/NER preferred.
Please note that only individuals with working rights in Australia will be considered and shortlisted. Thank you!