Senior Associate - Delay Analyst
A very reputable global consultancy firm who offer services in transactions, disputes, decisions and advisory across the agriculture, automotive, energy, construction, utilities, financial, telecommunications and real estate sectors are expanding their Singapore office.
Responsibilities of Senior Associate - Delay Analyst:
- Delay analysis on complex construction claims
- Write technical reports based on findings to meet with client's expectations and standards
- Research and analysis on construction contracts, disputes, and issues
- Support Delay Expert Witness
Requirements of Senior Associate - Delay Analyst:
- 4 - 8 years of experience in claims/commercial/contract/ engineering
- Minimum of bachelor's degree of engineering or equivalent
- Experience in delay analysis/planning/scheduling
- Good report writing skills
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a very well respected company and work alongside a great Delay Expert.
If you are interested, please do apply!