A leading renewable energy company is currently seeking a driven individual to finance renewable energy projects and better project development. Founded over 20 years ago, this company has extensive experience working with financial partnerships and technology to further America's power generation. This individual will help support project team members to advance the renewable and thermal projects of the company.
The responsibilities for this position will include:
- Further develop tax equity and forecast financial models.
- Collaborating with the development team to monitor the screening and development of mature projects.
- Contract agreement reviews.
- Present variance analysis and financial results to management.
The ideal candidate should have:
- 1-3+ years of experience in relevant fields.
- Bachelor's degree with experience in Engineering, Economics, Business Administration, or Finance.
- Detail-oriented and ability to work in fast-past environment.
If you are interested in the senior associate, renewables finance role, then please do not hesitate to apply.