Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership mentoring to junior staff and across disciplines
- Provide over-arching project management within the core discipline as well as multi-discipline project management
- Interact with clients to determine exact systems requirements, preliminary project budgets, define systems capabilities within those budget parameters, and reach consensus as to an acceptable audiovisual/multimedia systems program.
- High level of proven communications capability to manage client relationships, project team coordination and design team project management.
- Coordination and experience coordinating all aspects of digital networks inclusive of audio, video, control, voice and data, and security systems.
- Produce systems documentation such as functional block drawings showing audio, video and control systems interconnections, electrical drawings, facilities drawings, etc.
- Create audiovisual systems specifications outlining functional requirements for all audio, video and control systems in each area and equipment lists as appropriate.
- Interact with systems integrators to negotiate contract bids and awards.
- Play an integral role in the systems implementation process, acting as the primary point of contact between the systems integrator, the project team, and the client to ensure a successful implementation.
- Working knowledge of interior acoustics and relationship to audio systems functionality
- Interface with the project architect to integrate specific technical requirements into the overall architectural aesthetic.
- Establish infrastructure requirements; i.e. an empty conduit, raceways, junction boxes and power/heat loads.
- Determine space requirements for all audiovisual equipment screen sizes, sightlines, projection lines, ceiling height requirements, and technical space planning.
- Assist in preparation of marketing materials and presentations, cultivating active and potential client relationships and business development.
- 15-20% domestic and international travel may be required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 8+ years' experience
- 4-year Engineering degree preferred
- CTS-D certification required
- Excellent writing, listening and verbal communications skills, with strong commitment to continuing learning and team collaboration.
- Strong knowledge of Architectural drawing, technology, audio, video, data and control system designs.
- Must be proactive with excellent time management skills, and being capable of working independently as well as leading a project team.
- Conscientious and flexible, with a strong work ethic and team-leader attitude in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work well under strict deadlines, interfaces effectively with management, and handle multiple requests.
- Functional knowledge AutoCAD
- Functional knowledge of BIM/Revit
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite/Office 365
- General knowledge of Information Technologies (IT) services and digital media delivery technologies, network hardware, infrastructure and systems architecture such as IP, WAN, LAN Routers Switchers
- Proven record of developing systems design using emerging technologies.
- Project Management Certifications a plus.
Opportunities to Grow:
Tremendous opportunities to grow within an organization that is among the most recognized, innovative and trusted multidisciplinary consulting service firms in the world. They are a firm that values and respects their staff, fosters an environment that encourages learning and growth, and is committed to the success of their employees.
Work life balance:
Firm is as committed to enjoying life as they are to delivering best-in-class design. They encourage their employees to lead a healthy and balanced life. Comprehensive benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Individual and Dependent Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Generous Paid Time Off Program (PTO)
- Flexible summer work schedules
- Much More!
Firm views their professional development programs as strategic investments in their future. As part of the firm's commitment to licensure and professional development, firm offers:
- Training and professional development programs and incentives
- Professional Development Incentive