My client are looking for a Senior Automation Engineer in Cincinnati with experience in the Chemical, Food and Beverage, and consumer product industries.
- Lead or execute automation designs to include hardware specification and installation design.
- Lead or execute programming from conceptual definition and development through execution, commissioning, and validation.
- During project execution, research and analysis is required to make sound design and implementation decisions aligned with company, client, and project objectives and applicable codes.
- Actively participate in our internal quality assurance process by reviewing and checking process group work products.
- Participate in the proposal process by providing project estimates and deliverables.
- Support the development and growth of key client relationships by always being client focused.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university
- 8 - 15 years of experience wit Rockwell/Allen Bradley, Siemens, Wonderware, Plant PAx, VMWare, and Autocad
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written at all levels within and outside the organization.
- Eager to grow and participate in annual product training
- Background in delivering projects in the industrial space and able to work on multiple projects at the same time