Local design firm in Idaho has an immediate opening for a Senior Bridge Engineer for their structural bridge design team. This firm offers competitive pay, flexible work hours, a collaborative work environment, and an immense opportunity to grow. This client works on a variety interesting projects and allows their employees to be involved in work that genuinely interests them.
They have a big emphasis on developing their employee's skills, regardless of their title or responsibilities. If you would like gain experience in different projects, i.e. get experience in hydro structures, it is welcomed and not ignored.
- Responsible for engineering projects of varying size and complexity in field or office in accordance with plans and specifications.
- relative to bridge ratings and repair recommendations.
- Supervises select group of employees and support staff. Manages the staff and is responsible for technical training, career development and performance of all assigned staff.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (M.S. Degree is a plus)
- A minimum of 6 years of experience
- Idaho P.E. License and S.E. License is a plus
- ITD experience and project management training are preferred
If you're looking for that next step in your career, don't wait to apply!!