A world-leading engineering firm is currently seeking an experienced Senior Bridge Engineer to join their Henderson, Nevada office location. This role involves leading design efforts for diverse projects, including bridges, tunnels, culverts, retaining walls, and water resource structures. Reporting to the Technical Manager for the region, you'll play a key role in defining project scopes, problem-solving, ensuring quality control, and managing project aspects.
- Define project scope, interpret assignments, and execute project tasks.
- Identify and solve technical problems, employing novel approaches.
- Conduct quality control checks on calculations, designs, and specifications.
- Stay updated on state-of-the-art methods in the field.
- Recommend changes or improvements to plans and programs.
- Manage routine to semi-complex projects, including marketing, contract negotiation, budgeting, financial management, and resource allocation.
- Perform on-site inspections and reviews, oversee remedial design work.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- BS in Civil and/or Structural Engineering.
- 7-10+ years of relevant experience.
- PE License Required; SE License is a strong Plus.
- DOT experience is required.
Apply today to be considered!