Are you passionate about bridges? Then this is the position for you.
A national, top engineering firm in the civil engineering space is looking for a Sr. Bridge Engineer to join their Meridian, Idaho bridge design team. You will get the chance to be a part of their growing Pacific Northwest bridge team.
- Establish and maintain client relationships
- Assist with marketing, writing proposals, winning work, maintaining and developing key client relationships
- Planning, administration and design of small, medium and large size structural projects
- Responsible for designing structural components, report writing, development of plans, specifications and estimates, quality control and assurance activities
- Work in cooperation with bridge staff in other offices to deliver PS&E contract documents on time and within the project budget for local agencies, federal agencies and state DOT's.
- Train and mentor young professionals and provide work for EIT and CADD staff
- Idaho PE required or the ability to obtain through reciprocity
- SE preferred
- 10+ years' of engineering experience as a bridge engineer performing design and plan preparation tasks
- 5+ years' experience managing tasks, projects and professional staff
- Familiarity with engineering software packages such as Midas Civil, LEAP Bridge Enterprise, L-Pile, LEAP Bridge Steel and MathCAD is a plus
- Proficiency with MicroStation (ORD a plus) and Civil3D
If you could be interested, please apply directly.