We have a current opportunity for a Senior Bridge Project Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Atlanta Georgia. For further information about this position please apply.
This is for a well respected mid-sized firm with outstanding benefits. This could be fully remote depending on the right candidate.
Requirements for the role are:
- Georgia PE registration
- Minimum 10 years experience
- Bridge design experience.
- GDOT experience preferred but not required.
The individual will be the lead project manager for GDOT and will have a heavily influence on strategic goals and pursuits, the person responsibilities include:
- PM for the structural projects
- Attend our weekly manger meetings to report on all structural projects
- Attend structural projects presentations, including making oral presentations
- Be responsible for project budgets
- Prepare fee proposals for structural projects
- Be responsible for the growth of the department
- Mentor Junior Employees