This company pride themselves on being passionate about their work and creating long lasting solutions that span the test of time!
They are looking for a motivated senior building envelope consultant to join their growing team.
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Architecture (Master's and PhD applicants are preferred)
- Registered Architect or Licensed Engineer
- At least 8 years of related experience
- The desire to engage in hands-on field investigations.
- Ability to work in the field and to travel depending on job assignment and workload.
- Valid driver's license, driving history, and background verification.
The ideal candidate will have experience with one or more of the following:
- Oversee the evaluation, investigation, and design of unique repairs for existing buildings that have experienced either architectural failures, water leakage or other moisture induced damage.
- Oversee and mentor engineering staff in the evaluation and renovation of existing facades.
- Possess significant experience in the design and development of full contract documents for the renovation, restoration, and preservation of existing buildings.
- Conduct third party peer reviews of building enclosures for both construct-ability and performance.
- Lead a BECx (Building Enclosure Commissioning) team.
- Perform site observations of newly installed envelope components.
- Oversee the field testing of architectural systems including, windows, doors, curtainwalls, storefronts, skylights, masonry, metal and composite panels, exterior cladding systems, roofing and waterproofing systems, and other components of the building envelope.
- Interact directly with clients and independently manage projects.
- Develop and grow a regional and national client base.
- Secure interesting and challenging projects for staff under your direct supervision.
- Actively participate at the national level on industry codes, standards, and professional committees.
- Share expertise through publishing and presenting at local and national committees and organizations.
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Health insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
- Fully-paid life and disability insurance
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) - fully-funded by the company
- Wellness Benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement