Award-winning firm of 40 architects and engineers committed to the realization of innovative building enclosures which meet the highest levels of sustainability and performance.
Work is guided by a shared commitment to quality, wanting to work with and engage in expanding access to the professions of architecture and engineering.
Office culture is key to develop unique technical expertise and longevity with direct support and personal mentorship by senior staff allow employees to approach challenges with confidence.
New York office has an exciting opportunity for an architect or engineer, with 5+ years of experience in the design and construction of the building envelope. The individual will work closely with Principals and senior staff to manage project teams in the development, detailing and analysis of a variety of façade and waterproofing systems while interfacing directly with the client, external design team, consultants, and construction teams during all project phases.
- Graduate degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering
- Commensurate knowledge of enclosure design over a range of system types
- Experience with building science analytics a plus
- Experience working in the field, observing installation on construction sites
- Confident oral communication, presentation, writing, and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with AutoCAD, Revit, and 3D vi
Please take some time to apply directly or share with your network