LVI Associates are working with a specialist in Building Envelope consultancy, who are located in the Virginia region and who are looking for a Senior Consultant. With 2 offices in the Mid-Atlantic, this firm offers projects that range residential, institutional and commercial work. Their repeat client rates is a testimony to their hard-working staff and strong culture.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Professional Engineer (PE) or IIBEC qualified
- Experience with waterproofing, repair & restoration, preservation, construction management and litigation support
- Willingness to travel for on-site work
- Manage multiple projects with deadlines, preparing technical condition reports, repair design, bid documents, addenda, change orders and other construction documentation.
- A good understanding of commercial, institutional and residential building structural systems.
- Conduct investigations and conditions assessments in order to determine appropriate repair of damaged and/or poorly performing structural systems. Must be willing to also conduct litigation support if needed.
- Prepares written reports detailing observations made, testing results, research conducted, and opinions or recommendations.
- Identify and pursue new business development opportunities.
They offer a competitive salary and benefits such as incentive bonuses, health benefits, 401K and professional advancement opportunities. If you are looking for an exciting career that isn't behind a desk and involves dedication to resolving accidents, please send me your resume at