Apply for for the opportunity to join an engineering service group that specalizes in building envelope engineering. Focusing on a structure's outer shell to achieve a climate-controlled interior, stability, and pleasing aesthetics. Altogether, our services help to maximize the strength and value of your building.
The team serves a diverse clientele, which includes investors, owners, and developers. We also have completed projects for clients in different industries, including healthcare, retail, education, and residential. From construction management to building condition surveys, we offer leading technical and structural engineers who work hard to ensure your project is successful. As an owner-operated business, we've established a reputation for our commitment to industry standards and regulations. Services across Northern VA and the DC Metro Area serving commercial real estate investors across most asset classes and assists in evaluating existing structures. Usually performing more than 100 such projects per year and have executed this volume of work for more than 30 years
Areas of focus which will allow you to further develop your skills:
- Balconies or Terraces
- Building Condition Surveys
- Capital Maintenance
- Construction Administration/Management
- Litigation Support
- Parking Garage Structures
- Plaza Decks
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control
- Restoration/Renovation Projects
- Roof Moisture Protection
- Site Work
- Structural Analysis, Design, and Repairs
- Vapor barrier integrity
- System selection and appropriateness
- Insulation components
- Building intersections
This is also a full service project company, away with working on one phase of the project, where as this is the opportunity to work on projects from Pre-design Survey & Investigation all through into Construction Management & Quality Assurance.
- Bachelor's and (preferred) Master's degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in structural engineering or a related field. (preferred)
- In-depth knowledge of structural engineering principles, including concrete, steel, masonry, and timber structures.
- Experience with structural condition assessments, forensic investigations, and failure analysis, building envelope systems, waterproofing and roofing.
- Experience with structural testing programs.
- Experience with structural system design, construction documents, specifications, and construction administration services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Professional licensure (PE OR RA or SE credential) preferred.
- We offer competitive salaries, professional work environments, and a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits include:
- Salary Range: $120,000 - $200,000 dependent on experience
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, where we pay a portion of the premiums.
- Supplement Insurance Options- Life, AD&D, Legal Plan, Pet Insurance, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity and Accident Plans.
- Fully Company funded Short-Term & Long-Term Disability benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer