We are collaborating with a leading Tier-1 engineering & consulting company that are actively seeking a Building Envelope/Enclosure Consultant to join their team. This role requires in-depth knowledge of designing, constructing, investigating, and repairing building envelope systems. It offers an opportunity to cultivate client relationships, oversee projects, and provide guidance to junior colleagues, all while actively participating in technical aspects. This is a full-time position located in Texas.
About the Company:
- The average tenure of employees is 10 years which is a testament to the culture they've built across the years.
- Due to their quality work, they known to be market specialists in their field and as a result have many repeat clients and did not lay off anyone during the pandemic.
- In the next few months they are looking for someone to grow their Texas office! Meaning plenty of opportunity to lead teams, BD and grow new service lines.
- ESOP opportunity when moving into leadership.
What You'll Do:
Building Technology is the application of engineering principles, physics, and materials science to the exterior envelope of buildings to make them durable, energy-efficient, and able to reliably resist water infiltration. As a member of the building technology team, you will assist with new design, evaluation, investigation, and design of repairs for existing buildings. Essential duties include climbing ladders and scaffolds, the ability to work at great heights, and the ability to travel by car to multiple job sites. A strong technical education, professional demeanor, and desire to learn is essential to this position.
- Any IIBEC Credential (RRC/RRO/RWC/REWC/REWO.RBEC/CBECxP).
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering or Architecture.
- Minimum 5 years of experience.
- Licensed P.E or RA in Texas (Preferable)
- Must have advanced knowledge of AutoCAD, REVIT and/or experience with BIM.
- Must have experience supervising complex projects to completion by directing subordinates and providing detailed direction and training.
- Conferences, Industry Participation.
- Minimum of 10% Bonus and possibility for more.
- Benefits: Health Insurance/dental.
- Vacation, Sick, Holiday Pay.
- Company Parties/Sporting Events.
If this role isn't specifically in line with your experience, or you're just looking for something bit different, connect with Ciaran Donnellan at LVI Associates on LinkedIn for a confidential conversation to discuss other options and opportunities!