About the company:
Servicing energy and resources, infrastructure, water, environment, and urban development sectors, our client has built a strong reputation in the industry. This resource development consultancy specailises in engineering, project delivery, and asset management. They operate in the private and public enterprise across multidisciplinary functions.
This is an opportunity to collaborate with a diverse team under the tutelage of leaders in the industry who will help you to set the springboard to your career!
- 5-10 year's of civil design experience in resources - ideally in coal mining.
- Candidates with water experience are open to apply as long as they have experience in resources, specifically in surface water, dams, catchments, flooding, and waterways management.
- Bonus if candidates have project management and client-facing experience.
- Experience working in any of the major consultancies.
- Civil Engineering Background
Our client has been successful and growing in numbers. Do you want to be a new addition to the team in Brisbane?
If so, apply with your CV today!