A leading traffic consultancy is currently seeking a Senior Civil Designer specializing in Carpark works and detailed designing. With a portfolio of projects including but not limited to carparks, council works, design planning, roads, stormwater and drainage. The designer will be required to be proficient in 3D design. The civil designer will be responsible for managing the projects and making sure responsibilities are done in an accurate and timely manner.
The consultancy is based in Melbourne and provides traffic engineering services to clients from the public and private sector.
The Senior Civil designer will be responsible for:
- Managing projects and ensuring completion in accordance to the client's needs
- Excellent client liaising
- Invoicing and Fee proposal
- Design work of good standard
- Training and mentoring of junior employees
The Senior Civil Designer should have the following qualifications:
- Vast experience in Project works and responsibilities
- Bachelor of civil engineering or equivalent
- Good understanding of Victorian guidelines and standards
- 7-10 years of technical experience required
- Knowledge of Inroads, MicroStation, AutoTURN and other relevant software
If you are interested in the Senior Civil Designer role, then please don't wait to apply!