We are currently working closely with a land development engineering consultancy in Australia! Due to recent project success, this consultancy is looking to expand their civil team. You will be working closely with the team in Brisbane. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of an organisation that is fast growing, rewards you for your work, and is constantly winning on large and interesting projects within land development.
- Responsible for working on the design and delivery of major engineering projects within land development
- Working closely with the existing team to support the delivery of projects in Brisbane
- Existing technical experience - ability to be hands on with the delivery of high value projects.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Civil Engineer.
- Engineering Degree - Civil Engineering degree is highly preferred.
- Experience in a consultancy environment.
- Prior working experience in land development and subdivision: Stormwater, drainage, bulk earthworks.
- Software experience working with Civil 3D, MUSIC, DRAINS
If you are interested in this position, then please don't wait to apply with your updated CV.