We are currently working with a leading civil engineering consultancy looking for a highly motivated Senior Civil Engineer based in Gold Coast. You will be part of a talented team working on a range of land development and infrastructure projects.
The Senior Civil Engineer will be responsible for:
- Planning, designing and managing a range of infrastructure projects, including subdivisions, transport and stormwater and flooding.
- Spearheading the civil design efforts in the Queensland branch.
- Mentoring fellow team members, sharing your expertise and aiding the development of the team as a whole.
- Ensuring compliance with local regulations and industry standards.
- Collaborating closely with internal and external stakeholders, including the team, partners and clients.
An ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in a civil engineering role.
- Strong competency in design, including Civil 3D and 12D.
- Ability to work autonomously and contribute to a positive team dynamic.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation.
- Flexible working arrangements and great work-life balance.
- Opportunities for career advancement within a leading consultancy.
If this is an opportunity of interest, please apply!
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.