About the company:
Our client is a specialist water engineering consultancy that has delivered multiple projects across water, waste-water, water networks and many more. With specialised teams across mechanical, chemical, civil and structural engineering. With an in-house design team, and a strong engineering team, they have been rapidly growing and working on multiple interesting projects
Now, they are hiring for a Senior Civil Engineer to lead their Water team across Queensland.
- Delivering high quality expert advice and managing stakeholders internally & externally
- Managing your own projects with appropriate support
- Mentor and manage team members and junior engineers.
- Managing the civil engineering of multiple projects
What kind of person are we looking for?
- 10+ years of civil engineering across water civil infrastructure (water and wastewater treatment, sewer networks, pumps, pipeline networks)
- Strong communication and people's skills.
- Proactive, dynamic, and eager; a real go-getter!
- A collaborative approach to team culture, self-motivation and a highly proactive approach
- Innovative thinking, whilst being commercially-minded and professionally curious
Sounds like you? Do not miss out and apply today with your CV!