Title- Senior Commissioning Specialist
Baltimore, MD or other
Summary: This nationally recognized top 125 Architecture and Engineering firm is looking to expand their commissioning team. This growing firm has a broad range of Federal and Municipal Government, Higher Education and Research institutions, K-12 school, and Industrial/Manufacturing clients. This firm is a leader in the design of high-performance buildings, historic preservation, learning environments, transit centers, office environments and mission critical and secure facilities. This senior commissioning specialist will play a critical role in ensuring the successful delivery of projects by overseeing the commissioning process across a wide range of projects.
- Lead and manage the commissioning process for a portfolio of projects including new construction and renovation projects.
- Develop and implement commissioning plans, schedules, and budgets.
- Review design and construction documents to identify commissioning requirements.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to junior commissioning staff.
- Prepare commissioning reports and documentation for client review.
- Collaborate with project managers, architects, engineers, and contractors to ensure the successful completion of projects.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, architecture, or a related field.
- 10+ years of experience in commissioning in the construction industry.
- Certified Commissioning Professional (CCP) preferred.
- Strong knowledge of building systems, HVAC, electrical, and plumbing systems.
- Familiarity with industry standards and codes related to commissioning (ASHRAE, LEED, NEBB)
- Communication and interpersonal skills, as well as strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency in commissioning and software tools.
- Flexible work schedule options
- Competitive salary, overtime availability
- Healthcare benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement