We are currently seeking a senior-level construction manager or engineer to provide direction and exceptional leadership for all aspects of technical and managerial services in Washington DC. In this role, the successful candidate will have an opportunity to expand and grow the client's various practices while leading high-profile projects - including, but not limited to; construction law and litigation support, construction disputes and claims, CPM schedules relating to delay & disruption, loss of productivity, cost/damage analysis, and expert witness testimony.
The client is a fast-growing engineering and management consulting firm that specialises in the construction industry. They offer professional services in damage and delay analysis, loss of productivity and project and financial advisory.
Their clients include, construction companies, contractors and owners, insurance companies, and government agencies across the US and overseas.
- B.S. Degree required (PE and/or CPA license is desirable.) Expert witness testimony experience desirable.
- 8+ years experience in private and public sector projects.
- Self-motivated leader with experience as the lead project manager in providing all levels of project planning, monitoring and analysis while working for highly diverse clients on projects covering the full spectrum of the industry.
- Forensic engineering/cost analysis skills, as well as strong construction industry experience including delay, scheduling, cost, claims, and loss analysis.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to self-direct and self-regulate
- Participate in the strategic growth of the DC office
- Ability to delegate and work as both a leader and a mentor
- Responsible for producing project documentation
- Prepares project specifications and technical reports