A leading heavy civil construction management firm is currently seeking a Senior Construction Manager specializing in overseeing water treatment projects in the Los Angeles Area. With a wide portfolio of projects including water/wastewater treatment plant, pump station, lift stations, water line, sewer line, and utilities, the Senior Construction Manager will be responsible for the accurate and timely completion of the projects.
This company is one of the best construction management firms in the country. They are working to build their water division into one of the best in California and need an experienced Senior Construction Manager to do so. The firm also has an industry leading culture with a backbone of long-term staff that the candidate will integrate with. They prioritize safety above all else and strive to maintain the health and well-being of their employees.
The Project Manager will be responsible for...
- Collaborating with business development to identify and secure new projects
- Function as a company representative with clients
- Manage the execution of technical, fiscal, and administrative functions of your assigned projects
- Work with others on your project to devise and execute plans both fiscally and on the project
- Work with clients and subcontractors on any changes to the scope of work
The Project Manager should have the following qualifications...
- Experience in the local work force
- Minimum 8 years as a construction manager working on process plant type projects
- Experience as a "seller-doer", meeting with customers and writing proposals
- Experience with hands on management of projects
- A 4-year degree in engineering or construction management
- Medical, Vision, and Life insurance
- Vehicle allowance and gas card
- 401k match
- ESOP program
If you are interested in the Senior Construction Manager role, then please don't wait to apply.