Title: Senior Consultant- Building Enclosures
Salary range: Highly competitive
My client, an industry leading consultancy firm, are caplitalizing on record breaking year in terms of company revenue my making multiple strategic hires throughout the country, and are searching for an ambitious and driven building envelope consultant to come in an execute their backlog of work, focusing predominately on high-rise commercial projects. The company has an award winning culture, pride them selves on the quality of their work and support the growth of each individual consultant in the company by providing word-class training to help each employee realize their personal career goals.
Professional service lines provided:
Building envelope consulting, enclosure design, repair design, leak investigation, waterproofing, roofing, fenestration, restoration, rehabilitation, curtain wall and rain-screen systems and historic preservation.
Requirements for the role:
- Bachelors/Masters degree in engineering/architecture or related discipline
- At least 5+ years experience with building envelope including restoration, consulting and forensics preferred
- Technical experience in all elements of the building envelope
- Experience managing multiple projects and being responsible for the results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A track record of maintaining client relationships
Do you feel as though this particular does not role fit with your experience, but are still interested in progressing you career with other opportunities? Connect with Hugh Evans on LinkedIn and send your resume over to discuss other options!