I am currently seeking a Senior Automation Engineer. A technically progressive opportunity with one of the most established systems integrators in the industry, that offers fantastic salary, amazing benefits and brilliant internal investment in the training of their employees.
Company Mantra: "Look after the people that look after the clients"
My client is looking for an individual with current controls and automation experience with proven leadership/client facing abilities.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- BS Engineering degree
- Minimum of 7 years in industry
- Experience with AC/DC motors and drives, PLCs, and HMIs
- Ability to develop PLC and HMI programs within one or more languages (A-B, Siemens, etc.)
- Solve software and data communication problems
- Participate in field start-up testing of electrical and programmed control systems, including loop checks, drive setup, installation inspection, operational readiness testing, and functional acceptance testing
- Preferable industry background - Metals, Paper, Plastics, Industrial Feeders or Material Handling