LVI is one of the leading Energy and Infrastructure recruitment firm. We offer a bespoke service to our clients that allows for us utilize industry gossip to maximize our reach for both candidates and our current and future clients. Within the renewable energy space, we have upwards of 50 clients that we can introduce our candidates to!
Our Client has been a leader in Solar PV for over a decade, delivering utility-scale solar and battery storage projects through EPC services across North America.
Summary: The Senior Cost Estimator will provide cost estimation oversight across the US. you will report directly to the Director of Cost Estimation.
Salary: Commensurate to experience
- Provide Cost estimation oversight
- Support sales and development teams through: Site evaluation, review project documents, environmental reports, identify mitigation requirements
- Prepare scopes of work for sub-contractors
- Ability to generate PVSYST reports is a plus
- Conduct site visits
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
- Minimum of 8 years of Utility-Scale Estimating
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 30% of the time
- Demonstrated track record of delivering results
- Ability to understand and estimate: Civil construction, Mechanical construction, Electrical construction, DC Cabling, MV cabling
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, statistics, finance, economics, or licensed contractor