About the Company
We are working with a national, reputable company in Australia that comprises of heritage professionals (architects, archaeologists, and planners), surveyors, and ecologists. They offer a diverse portfolio of work across Aboriginal and historical heritage in New South Wales and other parts of Australia.
This leading environmental consultancy provides ecological, heritage, environmental planning and GIS services to various individuals and customers.
Due to continuous growth, they are currently seeking Senior Cultural Heritage Professionals (archaeologists) to join their team in Sydney!
- Permanent, full-time, and Sydney based.
- Develop and deliver heritage management plans.
- Occasional travel required to visit sites.
- Lead and undertake cultural heritage surveys and assessments.
- Project management is required.
- Work collaboratively with the other teams and disciplines within in the business and external stakeholders.
- At least five years of experience in Aboriginal Cultural heritage, ideally in consulting.
- Stakeholder engagement with Aboriginal communities, heritage communities, and government entities.
- Tertiary qualifications in Archaeology, Heritage Management or any related discipline.
- Local New South Wales experience is ideal due to the requirement of being familiar with Common Wealth and State Aboriginal and historical legislative frameworks.
How to apply
Please apply with your most recent CV. If you feel you tick most of the boxes, or even if you feel that you are interested in a different role, do not hesitate to reach out. We can have a confidential discussion regarding this or any other opportunity. One of our specialist consultants will reach out to have a chat with you once you have applied!