The focus is also on cyber & physical security.
The company is committed to further investing and enriching its current infrastructure and, in parallel, adding on top the latest technologies and developing its infrastructure services and solutions.
If you are willing to be a part of this exciting journey, and willing to take up innovation to the next level, here is what we look forward.
Role is to provide managed service to Key clients, by proactively identifying and resolving technical incidents and problems. Through pre-emptive service incident and resolution activities, as well as product reviews, operational improvements, operational practices and quality assurance this role will maintain a high level of service to clients. The primary objective is to ensure zero missed service level agreement (SLA) conditions.
Along with the Managed service SPOC for Client, the individual will also be responsible for supporting the Network operations internal IT. The position requires close collaboration with internal cybersecurity teams as well as product and development stakeholders to assist in capacity planning, architectural direction and guidance. Candidates should possess strong Technical and communication skills to facilitate mentorship and cross discipline knowledge sharing.
- Collaborate on critical IT projects to ensure that network and security needs are addressed throughout the project life cycle.
- Technical Final escalation points for network and firewall issues.
- Assist with maintaining the disaster recovery plan; assist in the company's business continuity testing as part of the Information Technology team.
- Standardize and automate monitoring, reporting and alerting of network / firewall incidents.
- Maintain security and connectivity of cloud networks.
- Recommend security enhancements to management or senior IT staff.
- Manage connectivity and integration of company merger and acquisitions onboarding.
- Monitor log files, dashboards and other appropriate data sources to provide periodic management reporting and input to the improvement process.
- Other duties as assigned
- Overall experience between 5-10 years.
- Cisco or Juniper 'E' level certification is a plus
- Additional security and VoIP certification is a plus
- Juniper, M-series, T-series
- CCNA, CCNP, CCDA, CCDP, CCIE, JNCIA, JNCIS, JNCIP, JNCIE
- A good understanding of IP & Ethernet Technologies including MPLS, Routing Protocols, BGP, IGP, ISIS, OSPF, VLAN, IP addressing, Mobility services running on IP MPLS network
- Knowledge and execution of Software Defined networks
- Configuration and support for network performance load balancing and security-focused vendors such as Netscaler, F5, Palo Alto Networks and other vendors in the ecosystem is critical to the success of this role.
- Understanding of NFV and Cloud infrastructure for NFV (NFVI) is a plus
- Knowledge on Virtual Routers/Switches/LB/Firewall providers e.g, Cisco, Ericsson, Huawei, Juniper Networks, Brocade, Palo Alto Networks, etc.,
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to discuss complex technical issues with laypersons as well as highly technical individuals.
- IDS / IPS
- Cisco ASA, NextGen FW
- Cisco ASA, VPN, Switching & Routing
- Load Balancing / Web Application Firewalling
- Data Centre and Cloud Networking / Security
- Debuggers / Reverse Engineering Tools
- Incident Response tools