A local Australian expert witness consultancy with offices across the country is expanding in Melbourne. With a great reputation for high quality work and a good working culture, they are a great company who are known for keeping their employees for a long time.
Providing project management, contract advice, programming and planning and expert services across various project types.
Responsibilities of Delay Analyst:
- Write technical reports based on findings to meet with client's expectations and standards
- Research and analysis on construction contracts, disputes, and issues
- Support Delay Expert Witness
Requirements of Delay Analyst:
- 7-10 years of experience within the construction industry with a background of planning/delay analysis/programming
- An interest in expert witness work
- High level report writing skills
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please do apply with your CV and a consultant will call you with more details.