We are currently working with a leading engineering consultancy looking for a Senior Design Engineer to join their Maritime team in Singapore.
The Senior Design Engineer will be responsible for:
- Providing expert guidance and support to stakeholders on all aspects of maritime engineering and design.
- Managing and delivering complex projects within the maritime space and client needs are met to the highest standards.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients and customers.
- Mentoring and providing support to junior staff members.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest developments in maritime engineering and design.
An ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field.
- 10+ years' experience in maritime engineering and design.
- Proficient in structural design and modelling software packages, such as Revit, AutoCAD and STAAD.
- Ability to develop and maintain client relationships.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Knowledge of maritime law and regulations.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Opportunity for career advancement within an ambitious team.
If this is an opportunity of interest, please apply!
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.