As a specialist recruitment agency, LVI Associates places professionals who make a profound difference to our everyday lives. Over the last several years, we have built relationships across the industry and worked with a variety of Renewable Energy firms to help solve their number one business challenge: Talent.
I am currently representing an established, mid sized Renewable Energy firm that develops, builds, owns and operates renewable energy and energy storage facilities across the United States. The company is transitioning to an IPP and has over 1 GW worth of project work through 2022.
That said, the team is looking for a Senior Development Engineer that will be focused in providing engineering support to the Project and Business Development departments of the U.S. team.
The Senior Development Engineer will:
- Lead and manage resources to execute site design, energy modeling and cost forecasting within solar and storage energy development team
- Create, maintain and improve energy modeling program, early cost modeling, and forecasting tools
- Create preliminary PV site layouts
- Assist the construction team to prepare RFP bid documentation, including support in EPC selection
- Conduct site visit and assessments
- and more
The Senior Development Engineer qualifications are:
- PVsyst Energy Modeling software experience
- Experienced with PV utility-scale design, including layouts and single-line diagrams
- Engineering degree
*Must be located in the US*