A leading Utility is looking for an experienced Senior Development Manager to play a pivotal role in delivering utility scale renewable energy projects in alignment with the companies North America strategy. This person will be based in either San Francisco or San Diego and serve as a regional lead for project development and origination.
The responsibilities of the Senior Manager Include…
- Securing environmental approvals and advancing projects through the interconnection process.
- Coordinating development, negotiations, and greenfield activities.
- Ensuring project financial models are kept up to date- managing the internal financial approval process for assigned development projects in alignment with company strategy and goals.
- Manage project objectives, schedules, and budgets.
- Conducting risk analyses/assessments and recommend mitigation measures.
- Collaborating with internal teams on interconnection, new market evaluation, and power marketing.
The qualifications for this role are…
- 7+ years of work experience- 3-5 years of development experience related to renewable energy- solar, wind or battery storage in the US.
- Experience in the full project development life-cycle- market analysis, origination/green fielding, permitting, late-stage development, and project financing and equity transactions.
- Proven ability to develop and assess risks to project pipeline.
- Proven ability to teach and mentor junior team members.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401(k) match
- Education Assistance