My client, a multi-disciplinary forensic engineering firm, are looking for a skilled engineer and strong personality to expand their presence in Dallas. This company has a proven record of success the region and have just had one of their strongest years in the company's history in terms of revenue, and are looking to capitalize on this with multiple strategic hires to solidify their presence in Texas, and double their headcount over the next year. This is a huge opportunity get involved in an exciting array of unique and complex projects and to be involved with the exciting growth vision they have for 2021.
Requirements for the role:
- Bachelor of science in Civil, Structural or Architectural Engineering
- PE license required
- 10+ year's experience in engineering
- 3+ year's experience in Forensics - Structural design, investigation, and construction defect experience.
- Experience in rehabilitation of structures
- Project Management experience: Covering a variety of multifamily and commercial structures.
- Expert witness and litigation experience desired
Responsibilities for the role:
- Managing technical production and contractual aspects of multiple forensic and restoration projects
- Growing the diagnostics group in terms of business development in order to bring in new work and market the business
- Providing both written and verbal reports to tight deadlines regarding multiple projects simultaneously
Do you feel as though this particular does not role fit with your experience, but are still interested in progressing you career with other opportunities? Connect with Hugh Evans on LinkedIn and send your resume over to discuss other options!