We are currently seeking a Senior-Level Construction Manager or Engineer to provide direction and exceptional leadership for all aspects of technical and managerial services in New Jersey/Philadelphia. In this role, the successful candidate will have an opportunity to expand and grow the client's practice while leading high-profile projects - including, but not limited to; construction law and litigation support, construction disputes and claims, CPM schedules relating to delay & disruption, loss of productivity, cost/damage analysis, and expert witness testimony.
The clients New Jersey/Philadelphia office has a specific focus on professional services in dispute resolution and construction claims analysis. Their clients include owners, contractors, insurance companies and government agencies.
- A Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering or equivalent
- 10+ of experience in capital projects management, construction claims or critical path method (CPM) scheduling.
- The desire to lead and grow an office
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to self-direct and self-regulate
- Expert Witness testimony
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Oversee the strategic growth of the New Jersey/Philadelphia office
- Responsible for future hiring and development of employees
- Ability to delegate and work as both a leader and a mentor
- Prepares expert specifications and technical reports
- Services provided will include both project advisory support as well as dispute resolution related to large, complex construction projects.
- Review and analyse contract claims, calculation of delay, extended performance and impact costs and working with an engagement team to assist a client through negotiations, mediation, arbitration, or other legal proceedings.