Title: Senior Director of Development
Summary: My Client is looking for a motivated and driven project developer to help develop their portfolio for 100+ MW of National C&I solar projects. My client is a fast growing, dynamic company headquartered in New York. My client was found in 2015 and was names the leading provider of C&I solar present in 15 states. They are looking for a Senor Director of Project development to oversee the development of solar projects for real estate clients in the United States. This role will report to the Vice President of Development.
The Senior Director of Development will be responsible for….
- Lead and oversee development activities for solar solutions for corporate and real estate clients.
- Work with clients through the development of the project managing expectations around energy data, property details, policy.
- Managing solar RFPs, analyzing contract, and advising the customers.
- Work Cross functionally with internal teams as well as external stakeholders.
The Senior Director of Development should have experience with….
- 8+ years of experience in Project Development, Project Finance energy, or real estate.
- Successfully negotiating and closing commercial transactions with landlords, developers, regulatory agencies, and offtakes.
- BS degree required, MBA or relevant masters preferred.
- Strong Finical analysis skills.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV below.