We are currently seeking a Senior-Level Forensic Accounting Director to provide direction and exceptional leadership for all aspects of technical and managerial services in Dallas. In this role, the successful candidate will have an opportunity to expand and grow my client's dispute and forensic practice while leading high-profile multi-billion dollar forensic projects - including, but not limited to endeavors in; complex valuations, lost profits, economic damages and risk management and commercial litigation matters in business interruption cases, fraud and bankruptcy.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
* 10+ years of experience in public accounting, demonstrating a progression in complexity, scope, and number of engagement assignments.
* Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance. An advanced degree in a related field a plus.
* A CPA license or working toward eligibility to sit for the CPA exam is preferred.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills to interact with team members, clients, attorneys, and referral sources both internally and externally.
* Proficiency in use of technology and accounting programs including MS Office.
* Project Management skills.
* Desire skills to manage and lead teams.
* Ethics and compliance.
* Problem solving.
* Financial standards, models and tools.
* Interest in continually learning and gaining knowledge.
* Expert Witness Testimony.