Title: Senior Electrical Engineer
Salary: $90-130K (based on experience)
Summary: If you're enthusiastic, eager to collaborate within a multidisciplinary team, and open to occasional travel, this is your chance to contribute to innovative design excellence. My client is known for its leadership in engineering and construction, with the ability to create specialized teams tailored to meet client objectives. Be part of our mission to create a better world through progressive and sustainable engineering in either Denver or Los Angeles! Your choice!
The Senior Electrical Engineer will be responsible for…
- Execute project management responsibilities for a variety of MEP design projects
- Generating comprehensive construction documents, encompassing drawings, power system studies, and specifications
- Meet with clients and attend site visits as necessary
The Senior Electrical Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- BS in Electrical Power engineering or related field
- PE license in Electrical Engineering (3 years)
- 7+ years of relevant experience and experience with AutoCAD
- Knowledge of Title-24 Part 6 California Energy Conservation Code
- Excellent verbal and written skills
This firm offers competitive and flexible benefit plans, along with a focus on your well-being, which will allow you to have a healthy work-life balance.
- Paid overtime and competitive end of year bonus
- Hybrid Work Schedule
- Lively employee activities
If you are interested in the Senior Electrical Engineer role, please apply below as soon as possible!