Title: Senior Electrical Engineer
Salary: $120-150K (based on experience)
Summary: Join the team Tampa, FL, as a senior Electrical Engineer, and focus on complex high-rise and health care projects. As a leading MEP firm focused on multi-family residential project types, my client is looking for someone to head their electrical team as well as settle into a mid-sized company continuing to grow and diversify.
The Senior Electrical Engineer will be responsible for…
- Working closely with the internal design team and external clients and consultants
- Leading and overseeing a team of electrical engineers
- Manage projects start to finish
The Senior Electrical Mechanical Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 8+ years years of relevant experience in the MEP field
- LEED accreditation, preferred
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit
The company provides attractive and adaptable benefit packages, prioritizing your overall wellness and enabling you to maintain a harmonious work-life equilibrium.
- Paid overtime and competitive end of year bonus
- Access to multi-level gym and fitness trainers
- Remote Fridays
If you find the Senior Electrical Engineer role appealing, we encourage you to submit your application!