- Design of ICT/ELV systems for buildings and infrastructure including office buildings, hotels, hospitals, railways, road traffic, airports, data centres, industrial plants and process.
- Conduct technical feasibility study and planning for ICT/ELV systems.
- Preparation of study reports, design reports and technical notes.
- Preparation of tender documents and technical specifications.
- Evaluation of tenders and preparation of tender assessment reports.
- Project management and contract administration for ICT/ELV systems.
- Bachelor degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in design and project management.
- Experience in managing large-scale ICT/ELV systems, understanding of user and O&M requirements, and exposure working with a multi-disciplinary project team would be an advantage.
- Experience in designing Structure Cabling System, Communication Systems, Radio System, Public Address System, Building Management System, SCADA System, CCTV Surveillance System, Security & Access Control System.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in consulting firm is preferred.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.