About the company:
Our client is a global leading multinational engineering consultancy in the water market, where teams are comprised of designers, engineers, scientists, and project managers. These teams work hand-in-hand to produce innovative and ever-satisfying solutions to the best clients. They are one of the top design and delivery companies who serve a long-term commitment to provide amazing service to their people and communities internationally.
- Demonstrate technical competency across major areas and the ability to manage risks.
- Lead and oversee a team of project engineers in the delivery of projects.
- Provide technical expertise on designing process systems.
- Support clients and customers regarding technical queries.
- Provide engineering support during project executions.
Here What We Are Looking For:
- Have a minimum of 10 year's experience in electrical engineering in the water space.
- Strong experience in water and sewerage network concepts, preliminary and/or detailed designs.
- Have extensive design management experience
- Experienced in career consulting to the public sector and water authorities OR has worked within them.
Do not miss out on this opportunity.
If this sounds like you, please do apply with your CV!