We're currently reviewing resumes & accepting applications for experienced electrical & mechanical engineers across the country who are interested in being considered for our fall/Q4 client initiatives.
Examples of current openings - all offering 100% remote set up as an option.
- Senior Electrical Engineer
- Senior Electrical Engineer, PE
- Electrical Project Engineer - C&I
- Electrical Engineering Lead
- Project Engineer
- Joining a well-established engineering design, development and/or execution team that's responsible for delivering some of the country's leading solutions in utility-scale solar, battery energy storage, and wind power.
- Provide your SME design experience to complex commercial to utility scale projects and working as a liaison between real estate, permitting, electrical engineering, environmental, and development/origination groups.
- Gain exposure to existing as well as emerging renewable energy technologies from the client/owner side.
- 5-15+ years of electrical, mechanical, or related experience.
- Four year engineering degree in above or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of US based employer experience (post grad).
- Previous experience working for an engineering firm, developer, EPC, owner/operator, etc.
- Successful understanding of at least two of the following disciplines: solar PV design, permitting, inverters, AutoCAD, equipment layout/specifications, electrical engineering, diagrams, equipment evaluations, grounding, etc.
- PE Licensed or EIT preferred.
*Must currently be based in the US.