A global leading firm that emphasizes innovative transportation solutions is interested in finding a Senior Engineer based in Northern or Southern California to focus on active transportation projects.
The Senior Engineer will be responsible for:
- Create partnerships with local agencies and clients
- Provide assistance on multimodal projects involving traffic and transit simulation, campus plans, transportation impact studies, bicycle and pedestrian studies, etc.
- Knowledge of relevant state DOT design requirements
- Enterprise-wide resource planning and project management
The Senior Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- PE in the state of California
- 10+ years of relevant transportation engineering experience
- Technical writing skills
- Proficient in Synchro/SimTraffic or similar products
- Permanent flexible hybrid work schedule
- Freedom to pursue various projects
- Opportunity to growth internally
If you are interested in the Senior Engineer role, please don't hesitate to apply!