🌟 PHILADELPHIA | SENIOR COMPLIANCE CONSULTANT NEEDED 🌟
A nationally recognized firm in Philadelphia is looking for a Compliance Consultant / Senior Compliance Leader to join the Philly team.
My client is committed to salary equity and salary transparency for all its employees. In alignment with this commitment. My client posts good faith pay ranges in all its advertised job postings to promote pay equity and transparency.
This firm has a positive and welcoming culture and encourages autonomy as well as the opportunity to grow. With office expansions under way, they are looking to continue to provide a positive culture with the addition of a Compliance Consultant to the Philadelphia office. Here's a collaborative team with fun monthly office events!
The right candidate will have an interest in managing projects as well as people.
-Bachelors Degree in Environmental Science (or related field)
-6-8 + years of experience in environmental consulting
Other combinations of experience and education that meet the minimum requirements may be substituted.
- Lead and delegate project site visits, reporting, and data analysis efforts
- Establish and maintain the Project Team to oversee and assign projects to professional-level technical and administrative support staff
- Prepare proposals, budgets, and scopes of work for projects
- Manage all aspects of project invoicing: set-up, review, and communications
- Provide initial review on all assigned project submittals
- Act as a liaison between the client and federal, state, and local regulatory agencies
- Communicate with Senior Compliance Consultant on project status, personnel/expertise needs, project opportunities, and regulatory issues
- Turn proposals into projects with the support of Senior Consultants, Managing Principal and Program/Business Development
- Interpret existing regulations and develop strategies to ensure client compliance and retention
- Serve as client manager for one (CC I) or two (CC II) multi-facility clients
- Communicate with client as required to accomplish the project