About the company:
We are helping our client search for a Senior Environmental Consultant in regional Queensland (Townsville, Mackay, or Rockhampton). They are a specialised consultancy focusing on planning and developmnet, environmental ad engineering service-offering to local and international clients.
They work across several sectors such as agriculture, energy, defence, transportation, mining, urban development, and many more!
- Provide expert advisory and assessment services to your clients.
- Responsible for delivering contaminated land management projects / remediation projects / environmental management / environmental impact assessments.
- Liaise with clients and manage projects effectively.
We are looking for individuals:
- 5+ years of experience in environmental science, hydrogeology, geology, or environmental engineering with experience environmental management or contaminated land.
- Consultants need to have a BSc or higher in environmental science, geology, or any environmental discipline.
- Great technical skills.
- Keen observational field skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
Have the best of both worlds by working in a consultancy with an awesome smaller company culture! Do not miss out - apply with your CV today!