A global leader in infrastructure and engineering consultancy is looking for a Senior Environmental Engineer - Wastewater Treatment in Shanghai, China.
- Conducts value engineering evaluations, determining alternative designs, materials and building techniques
- Provide consulting services at all stages of project execution such as tender and bidder, conceptual design, detailed design, construction management, installation, commissioning, and operation
- Develop and evaluate project plans - including scheduling, coordination, budgeting, review etc.
- Track financial performance of task assignment - coordinating with Project Manager to monitor time line
- Delegate work to, mentor, train and supervises less experienced staff to complete tasks
- Master degree and above in water & wastewater engineering, environmental engineering or any relevant and appropriate discipline
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in industrial wastewater design (design institutes and consultancy background preferred)
- Strong command of English - both spoken and written
- Preferred market exposure to Electronics sector (PCB, Displays etc.), General Industry is considerable too
If you are interested, kindly 'Apply Now' with your CV and we will be in touch with you shortly.